Club library / was: TASM for 6800 assembly

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2013
      >> Plus a nice Motorola book about 6800 programming.

      Organizing the club library is probably our next major project (not counting the move).

      We have about 15 storage carts full of books, catalogs, magazines, and manuals -- and that's * after * we removed the off-topic stuff (things that were in bad shape, too new, etc.)

      When we're done, we'll be able to tell people exactly where the M6800 assembly programming books are located. I know we have some, but all I can say currently is, "Look on those 15 storage carts." More helpful than "Go hunt in the warehouse" :) but still plenty of room for improvement!