MARCH needs a webmaster!

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2005
      Or a webmistress, as the case may be...

      So far our Yahoo group is sufficient, but we'd like to have a real web site.
      David Corbin and his wife are already taking care of getting us a domain
      name, and they'll host it. Herb Johnson generously contributed $20 to this.
      Alas, we need someone with solid web development skills.

      I know simple HTML, but little else. Our new site should have some of the
      current features that we get via Yahoo, such as user-editable databases, a
      mailing list, etc. ... ideally it should be built and administered in some
      simple and non-proprietary way, so that another person can take over if you,
      our volunteer, no longer can support it. Of course we'd like it to be low
      in overhead -- spare us the Flash, Javascript, etc. please.

      This is a good opportunity for a student or freelancer who's looking for
      some portfolio filler.

      If you're interested, please reply to me off-list, at evan947@......
      LOL, I maintain that I'm not the leader here, but there's no need to reply
      to the 60 of us either.

      - Evan

      Evan Koblentz's personal homepage: www.snarc.net

      - 700 readers and no spam / Publishes every Monday / Write for us!