(Maybe OT?) Digital LK401-AA Keyboard Needs a New Home

  • Wesley Furr
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2013
      I have ended up with a Digital LK401-AA keyboard.  The box says Digital, but the keyboard itself is not branded.  It is in the box, cord still wrapped in plastic, and the bag is there for the keyboard.  Looks brand new, but has a couple small brown liquid marks, like a very small drip landed here and there that wasn't wiped off...which is odd considering it is in the box and plastic wrap.  Looks like it is for a Digital terminal, but I couldn't find any definitive information as to what exactly it goes with or what vintage it is, hence the "Maybe OT" tag.  It has a narrow RJ-11 (narrow handset width type) connector.

      I have no need for it...if someone can put it to use, make me an offer...trades happily considered too.

      Thanks,

      Wesley

    • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 23, 2013
        "Wesley Furr" <wesley@...> writes:

        >I have ended up with a Digital LK401-AA keyboard. The box says Digital, but
        >the keyboard itself is not branded. It is in the box, cord still wrapped in
        >plastic, and the bag is there for the keyboard. Looks brand new, but has a
        >couple small brown liquid marks, like a very small drip landed here and
        >there that wasn't wiped off...which is odd considering it is in the box and
        >plastic wrap. Looks like it is for a Digital terminal, but I couldn't find
        >any definitive information as to what exactly it goes with or what vintage
        >it is, hence the "Maybe OT" tag. It has a narrow RJ-11 (narrow handset
        >width type) connector.
        >
        >I have no need for it...if someone can put it to use, make me an
        >offer...trades happily considered too.

        It's the keyboard for a d|i|g|i|t|a|l terminal such as a VT420 or VT520.
        I'll take it off your hands but I know know what to trade you. I'd give
        you a $20 it that's amenable.