RE: [midatlanticretro] Museum report

  • Vince Fleming
    Message 1 of 141 , Jun 23, 2013

      Aww... too bad I didn't hear about the car show - I have a 1969 Stingray in my garage, and would have loved to park it next to Steve's Camaro. :)

      Message 141 of 141 , Sep 6, 2015
        Quiet at the museum today -- it's a holiday weekend and nice weather to be outdoors. We had about a half-dozen visitors with mild interest. They asked good questions. Probably closing early today.