Volunteer Hours

  • Martin A Flynn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2013
      BCC'd to multiple IA lists, apologies should you receive it more then once
      The estimated value of volunteer time for 2012 is $22.14 per hour -
      Since April 3, 2013 when our on-line tracking system went live, the
      InfoAge volunteers have provided 853 hours. That works out to $18,885.42

      The interesting thing I noticed while looking at the database was that
      there are activities and projects that are not being tracked. Examples
      are the huge number of man-hours that MARCH put in sorting, cataloging,
      and preparing to relocate, Nels and Bob W moving the lawns, Steve doing
      lock cores, and The RTM team docent hours, etc.

      Here's the thing: Most funders want to see the equity that the
      organization has into the project. This report proves that we are in
      for the long-term. If you are working, please document your work in the
      tracking program.

      V/R
      Martin Flynn.
    • Martin A Flynn
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 23, 2013
        BCC'd to multiple IA lists, apologies should you receive it more then once
        The estimated value of volunteer time for 2012 is $22.14 per hour -
        Since April 3, 2013 when our on-line tracking system went live, the
        InfoAge volunteers have provided 853 hours. That works out to $18,885.42

        The interesting thing I noticed while looking at the database was that
        there are activities and projects that are not being tracked. Examples
        are the huge number of man-hours that MARCH put in sorting, cataloging,
        and preparing to relocate, Nels and Bob W moving the lawns, Steve doing
        lock cores, the RTM team docent hours, etc.