Re: Museum report

  • corey986
    Message 1 of 141 , Jun 23, 2013
      Too bad I missed my two favorite things, vintage cars and vintage computers...

      I just got back from Silicon Valley that morning around 2:00am so it just wasn't happening.

      See you maybe later today if I can swing by the museum, otherwise I'll be there on wednesday when I can finally drag my scope in and try fix the museum's Sol-20 cassette interface.

      Cheers,
      Corey

      Message 141 of 141 , Sep 6, 2015
        Quiet at the museum today -- it's a holiday weekend and nice weather to be outdoors. We had about a half-dozen visitors with mild interest. They asked good questions. Probably closing early today.