Museum report

    Message 1 of 141 , Jun 22, 2013
      Lots of visitors today thanks to the InfoAge antique car show. Steve A. entered his 1970 Camaro but spent most of his time in our museum. :) Two notable visitors: a man who worked at IBM starting in 1959, and a local teen who's interested in joining our group.
      Message 141 of 141 , Sep 6 1:07 PM
        Quiet at the museum today -- it's a holiday weekend and nice weather to be outdoors. We had about a half-dozen visitors with mild interest. They asked good questions. Probably closing early today.