Re: [midatlanticretro] Fw: Township resoliciting bids for Camp Evans transformer

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 21, 2013
      >> Can you expand upon why we have to move everything to another H building location?

      Because our collection is located in a section that the Sandy people intend to renovate.

      My first reaction was, "Why don't they just work on the back buildings that are already empty and out-of-the-way?" But then Fred explained his reasons (mostly long-term ones) and they make sense.

      Unfortunately MARCH is impacted in this more than any other group.