Latest on museum power

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2013
      I talked with Fred this morning. He confirmed that the reason nobody bid on the town's recent transformer RFP was that the requirements were too onerous. He said the town lessened the requirements and put it out for re-bidding. Bids are due July 9.

      So that's the latest information. I do not know any details about the bids, what kind of transformer is needed, etc.

      Thus, we'll probably be on generators all summer.