Re: PDP-11 Programmers WANTED!

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 20, 2013
      Regarding the SEL systems-32, I recently noticed that somebody has come up with a SEL software compatible system, so potentially the HW could be replaced with something more modern and the software reused. Presumably it runs on a modern processor in emulation. Like you say, it would still have to be re-qualified, but I imagine maintaining those old systems will only get more expensive as time goes on. They are also still in use in flight simulators. I have also seen some SEL systems-32 cards on ebay with fairly high prices, given the age and relative obscurity of the system.

      regards,
      Mike Willegal