Re: Paging Bryan Pope! Was: Re: [midatlanticretro] PDP-11 Programmers WANTED!

    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 19, 2013
      On 06/19/2013 04:13 PM, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- wrote:

      >>> I know a rather famous nke plant that sits on the Susquehanna near a rather
      >>> populated state capitol. ;)
      >>
      >> There's one on the shore of Lake Erie in Ohio too, in a
      >> not-exactly-sparse area. Two of the five worst US nuke incidents
      >> happened there.
      >>
      >> I drove past it on a trip to Michigan to pick up a Heath H8 system
      >> several months ago. The road takes you so close to the containment
      >> building that you can practically pee on it.
      >
      > I wouldn't expose my privates anywhere near nuclear material! ;)

      Well sure, but...Do you wear lead underwear or something? ;)

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
      New Kensington, PA
    • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 19, 2013
        Dave McGuire <Mcguire@...> writes:

        >>> There's one on the shore of Lake Erie in Ohio too, in a
        >>> not-exactly-sparse area. Two of the five worst US nuke incidents
        >>> happened there.
        >>>
        >>> I drove past it on a trip to Michigan to pick up a Heath H8 system
        >>> several months ago. The road takes you so close to the containment
        >>> building that you can practically pee on it.
        >>
        >> I wouldn't expose my privates anywhere near nuclear material! ;)
        >
        > Well sure, but...Do you wear lead underwear or something? ;)

        You wanna see me in my lead speedo? :) :) :)

        Message 3 of 16 , Jun 19, 2013
          On 06/19/2013 09:02 PM, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- wrote:
          >>> I wouldn't expose my privates anywhere near nuclear material! ;)
          >>
          >> Well sure, but...Do you wear lead underwear or something? ;)
          >
          > You wanna see me in my lead speedo? :) :) :)

          Hey, I think I saw a band by that name in Baltimore.

          But no thanks, I'll pass...I wasn't compiled with that option! ;)

          Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
          Message 4 of 16 , Jun 19, 2013
            >> You wanna see me in my lead speedo? :) :) :)

            There is no keg of beer large enough to make us want to see that! :)
            Message 5 of 16 , Jun 19, 2013
              On 06/19/2013 09:06 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
              >>> You wanna see me in my lead speedo? :) :) :)
              >
              > There is no keg of beer large enough to make us want to see that! :)

              ROFL!! Well put!

              --
              Dave McGuire, AK4HZ