Re: Paging Bryan Pope! Was: Re: [midatlanticretro] PDP-11 Programmers WANTED!

  • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 19, 2013
      Dave McGuire <Mcguire@...> writes:

      >>> drive from me. I would consider it north of nowhere.. ;)
      >>>
      >>> Well, that *is* where they like to put nuclear power plants.
      >>
      >> I know a rather famous nke plant that sits on the Susquehanna near a rather
      >> populated state capitol. ;)
      >
      > There's one on the shore of Lake Erie in Ohio too, in a
      >not-exactly-sparse area. Two of the five worst US nuke incidents
      >happened there.
      >
      > I drove past it on a trip to Michigan to pick up a Heath H8 system
      >several months ago. The road takes you so close to the containment
      >building that you can practically pee on it.

      I wouldn't expose my privates anywhere near nuclear material! ;)

      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 19, 2013
        On 06/19/2013 04:13 PM, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- wrote:

        >>> I know a rather famous nke plant that sits on the Susquehanna near a rather
        >>> populated state capitol. ;)
        >>
        >> There's one on the shore of Lake Erie in Ohio too, in a
        >> not-exactly-sparse area. Two of the five worst US nuke incidents
        >> happened there.
        >>
        >> I drove past it on a trip to Michigan to pick up a Heath H8 system
        >> several months ago. The road takes you so close to the containment
        >> building that you can practically pee on it.
        >
        > I wouldn't expose my privates anywhere near nuclear material! ;)

        Well sure, but...Do you wear lead underwear or something? ;)

        Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
        New Kensington, PA
      • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
        Message 3 of 16 , Jun 19, 2013
          Dave McGuire <Mcguire@...> writes:

          >>> There's one on the shore of Lake Erie in Ohio too, in a
          >>> not-exactly-sparse area. Two of the five worst US nuke incidents
          >>> happened there.
          >>>
          >>> I drove past it on a trip to Michigan to pick up a Heath H8 system
          >>> several months ago. The road takes you so close to the containment
          >>> building that you can practically pee on it.
          >>
          >> I wouldn't expose my privates anywhere near nuclear material! ;)
          >
          > Well sure, but...Do you wear lead underwear or something? ;)

          You wanna see me in my lead speedo? :) :) :)

          Message 4 of 16 , Jun 19, 2013
            On 06/19/2013 09:02 PM, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- wrote:
            >>> I wouldn't expose my privates anywhere near nuclear material! ;)
            >>
            >> Well sure, but...Do you wear lead underwear or something? ;)
            >
            > You wanna see me in my lead speedo? :) :) :)

            Hey, I think I saw a band by that name in Baltimore.

            But no thanks, I'll pass...I wasn't compiled with that option! ;)

            Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
            Message 5 of 16 , Jun 19, 2013
              >> You wanna see me in my lead speedo? :) :) :)

              There is no keg of beer large enough to make us want to see that! :)
              Message 6 of 16 , Jun 19, 2013
                On 06/19/2013 09:06 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
                >>> You wanna see me in my lead speedo? :) :) :)
                >
                > There is no keg of beer large enough to make us want to see that! :)

                ROFL!! Well put!

                --
                Dave McGuire, AK4HZ