Re: Paging Bryan Pope! Was: Re: [midatlanticretro] PDP-11 Programmers WANTED!

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 19, 2013
      On Wed, 19 Jun 2013, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- wrote:

      >> Well, that *is* where they like to put nuclear power plants.
      >
      > I know a rather famous nuke plant that sits on the Susquehanna near a
      > rather populated state capitol. ;)

      And, contrary to to what they think, Harrisburg is NOT Central PA. :-)

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...
    • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 19, 2013
        Dave McGuire <Mcguire@...> writes:

        >>> drive from me. I would consider it north of nowhere.. ;)
        >>>
        >>> Well, that *is* where they like to put nuclear power plants.
        >>
        >> I know a rather famous nke plant that sits on the Susquehanna near a rather
        >> populated state capitol. ;)
        >
        > There's one on the shore of Lake Erie in Ohio too, in a
        >not-exactly-sparse area. Two of the five worst US nuke incidents
        >happened there.
        >
        > I drove past it on a trip to Michigan to pick up a Heath H8 system
        >several months ago. The road takes you so close to the containment
        >building that you can practically pee on it.

        I wouldn't expose my privates anywhere near nuclear material! ;)

        Message 3 of 16 , Jun 19, 2013
          On 06/19/2013 04:13 PM, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- wrote:

          >>> I know a rather famous nke plant that sits on the Susquehanna near a rather
          >>> populated state capitol. ;)
          >>
          >> There's one on the shore of Lake Erie in Ohio too, in a
          >> not-exactly-sparse area. Two of the five worst US nuke incidents
          >> happened there.
          >>
          >> I drove past it on a trip to Michigan to pick up a Heath H8 system
          >> several months ago. The road takes you so close to the containment
          >> building that you can practically pee on it.
          >
          > I wouldn't expose my privates anywhere near nuclear material! ;)

          Well sure, but...Do you wear lead underwear or something? ;)

          Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
          New Kensington, PA
        • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
          Message 4 of 16 , Jun 19, 2013
            Dave McGuire <Mcguire@...> writes:

            >>> There's one on the shore of Lake Erie in Ohio too, in a
            >>> not-exactly-sparse area. Two of the five worst US nuke incidents
            >>> happened there.
            >>>
            >>> I drove past it on a trip to Michigan to pick up a Heath H8 system
            >>> several months ago. The road takes you so close to the containment
            >>> building that you can practically pee on it.
            >>
            >> I wouldn't expose my privates anywhere near nuclear material! ;)
            >
            > Well sure, but...Do you wear lead underwear or something? ;)

            You wanna see me in my lead speedo? :) :) :)

            Message 5 of 16 , Jun 19, 2013
              On 06/19/2013 09:02 PM, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- wrote:
              >>> I wouldn't expose my privates anywhere near nuclear material! ;)
              >>
              >> Well sure, but...Do you wear lead underwear or something? ;)
              >
              > You wanna see me in my lead speedo? :) :) :)

              Hey, I think I saw a band by that name in Baltimore.

              But no thanks, I'll pass...I wasn't compiled with that option! ;)

              Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
              Message 6 of 16 , Jun 19, 2013
                >> You wanna see me in my lead speedo? :) :) :)

                There is no keg of beer large enough to make us want to see that! :)
                Message 7 of 16 , Jun 19, 2013
                  On 06/19/2013 09:06 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
                  >>> You wanna see me in my lead speedo? :) :) :)
                  >
                  > There is no keg of beer large enough to make us want to see that! :)

                  ROFL!! Well put!

                  --
                  Dave McGuire, AK4HZ