RE: Paging Bryan Pope! Was: Re: [midatlanticretro] PDP-11 Programmers WANTED!

  • Bill Sudbrink
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 19, 2013
      Evan Koblentz wrote:
      > >> I would consider it north of nowhere.. ;)
      >
      > So you admit Canada is nowhere and you all ride Yaks to work? :)

      Actually, dog sleds.

      Bill S
    • Mike Loewen
      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 19, 2013
        On Wed, 19 Jun 2013, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- wrote:

        >> Well, that *is* where they like to put nuclear power plants.
        >
        > I know a rather famous nuke plant that sits on the Susquehanna near a
        > rather populated state capitol. ;)

        And, contrary to to what they think, Harrisburg is NOT Central PA. :-)

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
        Message 3 of 16 , Jun 19, 2013
          Dave McGuire <Mcguire@...> writes:

          >>> drive from me. I would consider it north of nowhere.. ;)
          >>>
          >>> Well, that *is* where they like to put nuclear power plants.
          >>
          >> I know a rather famous nke plant that sits on the Susquehanna near a rather
          >> populated state capitol. ;)
          >
          > There's one on the shore of Lake Erie in Ohio too, in a
          >not-exactly-sparse area. Two of the five worst US nuke incidents
          >happened there.
          >
          > I drove past it on a trip to Michigan to pick up a Heath H8 system
          >several months ago. The road takes you so close to the containment
          >building that you can practically pee on it.

          I wouldn't expose my privates anywhere near nuclear material! ;)

          Message 4 of 16 , Jun 19, 2013
            On 06/19/2013 04:13 PM, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- wrote:

            >>> I know a rather famous nke plant that sits on the Susquehanna near a rather
            >>> populated state capitol. ;)
            >>
            >> There's one on the shore of Lake Erie in Ohio too, in a
            >> not-exactly-sparse area. Two of the five worst US nuke incidents
            >> happened there.
            >>
            >> I drove past it on a trip to Michigan to pick up a Heath H8 system
            >> several months ago. The road takes you so close to the containment
            >> building that you can practically pee on it.
            >
            > I wouldn't expose my privates anywhere near nuclear material! ;)

            Well sure, but...Do you wear lead underwear or something? ;)

            Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
            New Kensington, PA
          • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
            Message 5 of 16 , Jun 19, 2013
              Dave McGuire <Mcguire@...> writes:

              >>> There's one on the shore of Lake Erie in Ohio too, in a
              >>> not-exactly-sparse area. Two of the five worst US nuke incidents
              >>> happened there.
              >>>
              >>> I drove past it on a trip to Michigan to pick up a Heath H8 system
              >>> several months ago. The road takes you so close to the containment
              >>> building that you can practically pee on it.
              >>
              >> I wouldn't expose my privates anywhere near nuclear material! ;)
              >
              > Well sure, but...Do you wear lead underwear or something? ;)

              You wanna see me in my lead speedo? :) :) :)

              Message 6 of 16 , Jun 19, 2013
                On 06/19/2013 09:02 PM, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- wrote:
                >>> I wouldn't expose my privates anywhere near nuclear material! ;)
                >>
                >> Well sure, but...Do you wear lead underwear or something? ;)
                >
                > You wanna see me in my lead speedo? :) :) :)

                Hey, I think I saw a band by that name in Baltimore.

                But no thanks, I'll pass...I wasn't compiled with that option! ;)

                Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
                Message 7 of 16 , Jun 19, 2013
                  >> You wanna see me in my lead speedo? :) :) :)

                  There is no keg of beer large enough to make us want to see that! :)
                  Message 8 of 16 , Jun 19, 2013
                    On 06/19/2013 09:06 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
                    >>> You wanna see me in my lead speedo? :) :) :)
                    >
                    > There is no keg of beer large enough to make us want to see that! :)

                    ROFL!! Well put!

                    --
                    Dave McGuire, AK4HZ