Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: need directions this year too...

  • Chris M
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 21 11:13 PM
      and what was it you do for a living? Cant send a mail
      without a computer? Thats what youre implying. And ok
      sprint phones do have the ability to google search,
      but its a royal pita. Not unlike a couple of
      unmentionables in this group.
      --- midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      <chrism3667@...> wrote:
      > > dur, no I didnt think to look doofis-ass,
      particularly

      http://mail.yahoo.com