Apple 1 fest ... Sort of

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2013
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 20, 2013
        There is a little back story to this "event". After much back and forth with higher ups at the museum, Ralph Simpson managed to convince them to let him get their Apple 1 into operating condition. When permission was finally granted, Ralph contacted me, to see if I had any recommendations about how to proceed. I put him in touch with Wendell Sander and Dan Kottke and it kind of snowballed from there. By the way, the Apple 1 that Woz brought to the event was not his prototype, but a unit from the second production run.

        Regards,
        Mike W.