Re: [midatlanticretro] August event

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 17, 2013
      >> I think the issue for setting a definitive date is heat in August and power (for A/C).

      It would be the same as last time: we'll collect a small amount of money from every attendee, which we'll put toward paying our share of energy use.

      Aug. 3/4 or 10/11 are good -- there's nothing else on the InfoAge calendar for the room that we use.

      But there's a big catch. The same timeframe * could * be when we must move our storage into a different H-building section down the hall. If so, then we'll need an army of helpers for a day or two. Unfortunately I don't have any more info yet.

      So, I suggest that we plan a workshop for Aug 3/4, and see what happens.
    • Kelly D. Leavitt
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 17, 2013
        > So, I suggest that we plan a workshop for Aug 3/4, and see what happens.
        If it happens that this is when we have to vacate, then workshop becomes moving time.

        Kelly