Re: [midatlanticretro] PET woes

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 16, 2013
      Oh no! I guess that will be my project for the next workshop! ;) Any burning smell this time?

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 16, 2013, at 1:41 PM, "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> wrote:

      I turned on the museum PET 2001. No video. :(

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 16, 2013
        >> Any burning smell this time?

        No.
      • Matt Patoray
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 16, 2013
          Not cool,

          Just wondering if the power supply and sweep/video boards have been recapped?

          If not they should be replacing all the paper and old film caps with new film caps. Electrolytics should also be replaced with 105 degree ones of at least 50% higher voltage rating.

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Jun 16, 2013, at 2:36 PM, "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> wrote:

          >> Any burning smell this time?

          No.