PET woes

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 16, 2013
      I turned on the museum PET 2001. No video. :(
    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 16, 2013
        Oh no! I guess that will be my project for the next workshop! ;) Any burning smell this time?

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 16, 2013
          >> Any burning smell this time?

          No.
        • Matt Patoray
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 16, 2013
            Not cool,

            Just wondering if the power supply and sweep/video boards have been recapped?

            If not they should be replacing all the paper and old film caps with new film caps. Electrolytics should also be replaced with 105 degree ones of at least 50% higher voltage rating.

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Jun 16, 2013, at 2:36 PM, "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> wrote:

            >> Any burning smell this time?

            No.