Computer puzzle!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2013
      MARCH obtained a 1,000-piece puzzle called "Computers: The Inside Story", circa 1983, depicting many teams of people who commute to work inside a computer. The puzzle shows them attempting to compute a question: "Why did the chicken cross the road?" The puzzle is very, very entertaining, with countless funny details. (Oddly, the cord on the bottom isn't plugged in!)

      Alise and I have been working on it for two days. We're about 1/3rd done. We'll glue it together, frame it, and hang it in the museum.

      The puzzle was part of a house rescue, and you can get one on Amazon or eBay. Example: http://www.amazon.com/Springbok-King-Piece-Puzzle-Computers/dp/B004N8IM7S/ref=pd_sxp_f_i
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 14, 2013
        >>> MARCH obtained a 1,000-piece puzzle called "Computers: The Inside Story", circa 1983, depicting many teams of people who commute to work inside a computer. The puzzle shows them attempting to compute a question: "Why did the chicken cross the road?" The puzzle is very, very entertaining, with countless funny details. (Oddly, the cord on the bottom isn't plugged in!) Alise and I have been working on it for two days. We're about 1/3rd done. We'll glue it together, frame it, and hang it in the museum.

        Done! We had a lot of fun building it, and hopefully it will entertain many museum visitors.

        Picture: http://www.snarc.net/puzzle.jpg