RE: [midatlanticretro] Retro WiFi

  • Bob Schwier
    Message 1 of 27 , Jun 11, 2013

      I did miss the original discussion.  Did you solve the issues and if so how?
      bs

      You may have missed the original conversation about this project. I'm
      going for something which will allow me to connect vintage computers to
      wireless or wired networks. It should be small and flexible. One of
      these days I'm going to bring my Osborne Vixen to a staff meeting and use
      it to logon to the wireless network and access email, take notes, and
      browse the web (via lynx). I'm not going be lugging other monitors, TVs,
      keyboards or USB hubs with me. I might even hide it inside the Vixen.
      :-)

      I don't want this to degenerate into a discussion about the Pi, itself.
      I'm noting my progress here because others had expressed interest in the
      concept.

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...