need directions this year too...

  • Chris M
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 21 6:39 PM
      ...and also what time the flea opens. Grassyarse

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 21 6:43 PM

        Hours are on their homepage.

        Geez, you didn't think to look for yourself?

        ...and also what time the flea opens. Grassyarse

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Erik Wendt
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 21 6:46 PM
          Officially? 9AM. If you can get around the security, whenever you slip in...

          ...and also what time the flea opens. Grassyarse

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 21 7:01 PM
            See you all there at or before 9AM. I will bring a raincoat. I figure
            that they have been doing this event for 30 years, they should be
            prepared. This is my first time.
            Bill D

            At 09:46 PM 4/21/2006 -0400, you wrote:
            >Officially? 9AM. If you can get around the security, whenever you slip in...

          • Chris M
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 21 7:12 PM
              dur, no I didnt think to look doofis-ass, particularly
              when I dont have the net available. Im sure an
              explanation is unnecessary. But hey thanks for the
              help, and the usual typical wise ass remark. You
              rarely pass up an oppurtunity.
              --- midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com <evan@...>
              wrote:

              http://www.tcf-nj.org/tcf/content/default/site/?permalink=Directions-to-Tren
              > ton-Computer-Festival.html
              >
              > Hours are on their homepage.
              >
              > Geez, you didn't think to look for yourself?
              >
              > _____

              Yahoo! Terms of Service

              http://mail.yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 21 7:29 PM
                feel the love.

                At 07:12 PM 4/21/2006 -0700, you wrote:
                >dur, no I didnt think to look doofis-ass, particularly
                >when I dont have the net available. Im sure an
                >explanation is unnecessary. But hey thanks for the
                >help, and the usual typical wise ass remark. You
                >rarely pass up an oppurtunity.
                >--- midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com <evan@...>
              • ysgdhio
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 21 7:36 PM
                  --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Chris M <chrism3667@...> wrote:
                  > dur, no I didnt think to look doofis-ass, particularly
                  > when I dont have the net available.

                  You're obviously able to send email,
                  so why would we assume you didn't have net access?
                  "Dur" yourself.
                • Chris M
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 21 11:13 PM
                    and what was it you do for a living? Cant send a mail
                    without a computer? Thats what youre implying. And ok
                    sprint phones do have the ability to google search,
                    but its a royal pita. Not unlike a couple of
                    unmentionables in this group.

                    http://mail.yahoo.com