SWTPc 6800 with 6809 for sale

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2013
      Looking to see if anyone here is interested in buying an SWTPc 6800 with
      6809 processor, MP-S and a 8K RAM card. I am in Landenberg, PA. System
      boots to prompt, motherboard (MP-B) has been modified to work with the
      6809, you'd have to un-do a few mods to function as a 6800 system (6800
      processor MP-A or MP-A2 card not included).

      It's in overall nice shape. I am still working on "the package" that will
      come with the unit. and I still need to take pictures. I have two 6800's
      on my web site, it's NOT one of those, but if you want to get a general
      idea (they all look the same) vintagecomputer.net/swtpc/

      I am hoping to get around $750, which is pretty good for a known-working
      SWPTc 6800. Contact me privately if interested.