Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

RE: [midatlanticretro] Museum report

Expand Messages
  • Bill Sudbrink
    ... The first 99% of a job take 99% of the time, the last 1% takes the other 99% of the time. :)
    Message 1 of 141 , Jun 10, 2013
    • 0 Attachment
      Evan Koblentz wrote:
      > If we were 95% "done" with the organization project last
      > week, then we're 99% now. We just need to tie some loose
      > ends. But as you guys know, sometimes the final mile is
      > the slowest. :)

      The first 99% of a job take 99% of the time, the last 1%
      takes the other 99% of the time. :)
    • Evan Koblentz
      Quiet at the museum today -- it s a holiday weekend and nice weather to be outdoors. We had about a half-dozen visitors with mild interest. They asked good
      Message 141 of 141 , Sep 6, 2015
      • 0 Attachment
        Quiet at the museum today -- it's a holiday weekend and nice weather to be outdoors. We had about a half-dozen visitors with mild interest. They asked good questions. Probably closing early today.
      Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.