RE: [midatlanticretro] Possible large rescue

  • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2013
      Evan Koblentz <evan@...> writes:

      >Guys,
      >
      >Some of you already contacted me about this VC Forum post:
      >http://www.vintage-computer.com/vcforum/showthread.php?37642-NJ-USA-Large-lot-of-vintage-retro-computers-peripherals-amp-etc&p=280684#post280684
      >
      >I spoke with the widow just now and I'm taking a ride down there this
      >afternoon. Will report back.

      Evan, let me know if I could haul what you want on my trailer. The trailer
      floor area is 4'x6'. My Ford Freestyle, with the seats folded flat, has an
      equivalent area. So there's 4'x12' of storage.

      My only issue with assisting you with the rescue is that I will be on-site
      mid-week in Montoursville PA (Williamsport area) and I'll be in Binghamton,
      NY over the coming weekend. A lot of driving for me this coming week.