Re: [midatlanticretro] Centronics 739 printer

  • Richard Cini
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 8, 2013
      Thanks Bill! That would be great if you could scan it.

      Rich

      --
      Rich Cini
      Collector of Classic Computers

      From: Bill Dromgoole <drummy@...>
      Date: Saturday, June 8, 2013 1:57 AM
      To: "midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com" <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Centronics 739 printer

      I have a Centronics 737 printer with the manual.
      I can scan the manual for you tomorrow.It is probably close enough.
      This printer also has a card edge connector.
      It uses a zip pack ribbon, as you describe.
      I don't have a source for the ribbon.

      BillDrom