Re: Photos from May 18-19 MARCH event weekend

  • s100doctor
    Message 1 of 13 , May 31, 2013
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-" <VAXman@...> wrote:

      > Pic #20 is Matthew Whitehead. I helped him out with the Qbus on Sunday when
      > dropped in for about 2 hours. Now photo of me there, however.

      I"ve been adding notes and updates as people contact me. Please continue to do so, send me links of your photos, I'll add the links with your permission. And I'll request photos of yours before I use
      them of course; you can do likewise.

      http://www.retrotechnology.com/restore/marchfixit5_13.html

      Got around to posting my PDP-8 photos of the repair, as conducted
      by David Gesswein mostly:

      http://www.retrotechnology.com/restore/8f_fixitmay13.html

      hard to believe it was only two weeks ago. Busy month...

      Herb Johnson