Please do not contact John Dilks directly

  • Kelly D. Leavitt
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2013
      Please honor his request.

      If you're specifically interested in his items, I will pass along the information. The tone of his first email was quite welcoming. The tone of his second, after somone contacted him, was much less so and I can understand this.

      To clarify what he has (and this is as much as I know), he has a Geniac and some S-100 systems (not boards, my misunderstanding).

      Probably doens't want to be pestered.

      Kelly