Re: "Build a 32K RAM Board for the PDP-8/e" article published on Tronola.com

  • Stephen L
    Message 1 of 3 , May 28, 2013
      >   Very, very nicely done!

      --- Thanks Dave! It's kind of you to say that.

      By the way, since the original airing, I heard about a remarkably similar project by Lou-N2MIY and Charles Dickman, so I added coverage of it to the end of the article. That led to discussion on the vintage-computer.com DEC forum and Lou's interesting trick of plugging a hex-wide board, directly into the 4-slot Omnibus! One fantasizes of adding an RL02 controller, FPP8A or even that 16K core board that keeps popping up on eBay :)

      Steve L.