hex keypad

  • Jeff Jonas
    Message 1 of 3 , May 27, 2013
      Who asked me for a hex keypad at the weekend repair-fest?
      I have some now.
    • DougCrawford
      Message 2 of 3 , May 28, 2013
        you might be real popular... there's
        folks on the cosmac side looking for hex keypads on
        Elf type redesigns.

        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Jonas" <jeff_s_jonas@...> wrote:

        > Who asked me for a hex keypad at the weekend repair-fest?
        > I have some now.

      • joshbensadon
        Message 3 of 3 , May 28, 2013
          --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "DougCrawford" <touchetek@...> wrote:

          > you might be real popular... there's
          > folks on the cosmac side looking for hex keypads on
          > Elf type redesigns.
          >
          > --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Jonas" <jeff_s_jonas@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Who asked me for a hex keypad at the weekend repair-fest?
          > > I have some now.

          Can you post a picture of these hex keypads?

          :)J

          PS. I picked up the papertape today, many thanks!