Museum Report 20130526 May 26, 2013

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2013
      Evan and I got started around 11:30am and went until 2:30pm. Then Evan had to leave. I gave a tour to a visitor and then took a lunch break. Went from 4pm to 6pm. We built a printer cart, another video game cart and a Texas Instruments cart. Moves some miscellaneous stuff to where the TI stuff used to be. Added another atari shelf. Move around and organize some boxes. We are getting closer to completing the first phase of organizing. Every week it looks better and better.