MARCH Events Calendar

    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2013
      I regularly update the single web page for the public,
      midatlanticretro.org. It's a very simple site with a few pictures, but I
      like to keep it current with up-to-date events links. Send me events that
      are relevant to vintagecomputing / our club send them to me for inclusion.
      Mid-Atlantic ham fests, maker faires and other conventions that include
      vintage components, and other special events.

      We're working on the date for VCF 9.1 and our Winter Festivus party, etc.
      Will announce these soon.

      I am also considering hosting a vintage workshop, not sure when.

      Thanks