Re: [midatlanticretro] PPI Microbuffer Manual needed

  • Richard Cini
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2013
      Ok, I found it in a box where it shouldn't have been :-)

      I'll scan it this week and post it to my Web site so that it's available. Next thing to fix is the Hayes Chronograph — time is wrong and I can't communicate with it.

      Rich

      --
      Rich Cini
      Collector of Classic Computers

      From: Richard Cini <rich.cini@...>
      Date: Sunday, May 26, 2013 10:41 AM
      To: "midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com" <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] PPI Microbuffer Manual needed

      All --

      I want to get a Centronics (well, not real Centronics, but an IBM) printer working with my IMSAI using the Practical Peripherals Microbuffer Universal (it's a buffer and serial/parallel converter in one). Unfortunately I can't find my copy of the manual anywhere and Googling didn't produce anything useful. Does anyone have a scan of this manual they can share or at least tell me what kind of configuration steps might be needed?

      Thanks!

      Rich