Volunteer Hours Tracking

  • Martin A Flynn
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2013
      BCC'd to multiple InfoAge related lists, sorry if your receive it more then once:

      In case you were unaware:  InfoAge has begun tracking volunteer hours using a commercial tool called Our Volunteer Tracking Systems or ourvolts for short.   Tracking the man-hours the InfoAge team volunteers provides is critical information that most of our grant demand.

      We need to track not only the hours on Museum Projects, but also the time spent on member org projects as these hours indirectly benefit the museum itself.

      If you have not activated your account, please go to http://www.ourvolts.com/ , and create an account.  You should choose "InfoAge Science Learning Center" as the agency.

      Martin Flynn
      InfoAge
      Message 2 of 2 , May 26, 2013

        > In case you were unaware: InfoAge has begun tracking volunteer
        hours using a commercial tool called Our Volunteer Tracking Systems or
        ourvolts for short. Tracking the man-hours the InfoAge team
        volunteers provides is critical information that most of our grant
        demand.

        > We need to track not only the hours on Museum Projects, but also the
        time spent on member org projects as these hours indirectly benefit
        the museum itself.

        > If you have not activated your account, please go to
        http://www.ourvolts.com/ , and create an account. You should choose
        "InfoAge Science Learning Center" as the agency.

        I have added a link from midatlanticretro.org to the OurVolts site in the
        MARCH links section. I have set up an account for myself, thanks.