PPI Microbuffer Manual needed

  • Richard Cini
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2013
      All --

      I want to get a Centronics (well, not real Centronics, but an IBM) printer working with my IMSAI using the Practical Peripherals Microbuffer Universal (it's a buffer and serial/parallel converter in one). Unfortunately I can't find my copy of the manual anywhere and Googling didn't produce anything useful. Does anyone have a scan of this manual they can share or at least tell me what kind of configuration steps might be needed?

      Thanks!

      Rich

      --
      Rich Cini
      Collector of Classic Computers

    • Richard Cini
      Message 2 of 2 , May 26, 2013
        Ok, I found it in a box where it shouldn't have been :-)

        I'll scan it this week and post it to my Web site so that it's available. Next thing to fix is the Hayes Chronograph — time is wrong and I can't communicate with it.

        Rich