RE: [midatlanticretro] The official VCF East 3.0 press release...

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18, 2006
      Thanks Mark.

      From: madodel [mailto:madodel@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 11:03 AM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] The official VCF East 3.0 press release...

      On 04/17/06 Evan Koblentz wrote:
      > Please spread this far and wide!  Seriously, fellow MARCHins, we want
      > the
      > show to be overflowing with people!  So I urge everyone here to share
      > this
      > email with your friends, coworkers, other computer clubs, web sites,
      > local
      > news media, and anyone/anyplace else you can conjure.

        Evan

      I sent this out on the VOICE News list (a mailing list for OS/2-eComStation
      announcements with about 700 subscribers), the Warpstock Yahoo Announcement
      list, as well as posted it on the comp.os.os2.announce on Usenet).

      Mark

      --

        From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

      http://www.warpstock.org

      http://www.os2voice.org

      democratic State itself.   That in it's essence, is Fascism - ownership of
      Investigation, 1938