RE: [midatlanticretro] OT: Merlin Phone systems

  • Kelly D. Leavitt
    Message 1 of 8 , May 24, 2013
      It is in Lafayette, NJ. Supports up to 12 incoming pots lines and 50 or so extensions. Is InfoAge a registered non-profit?

      Kelly

      From: Ben Greenfield <ben@...>
      Sender: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 13:09:48 -0400
      To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>

      Hey Kelly,

      I'm a little insterested where is it?

      Thanks,

      Ben

      On May 24, 2013, at 12:30 PM, Kelly D. Leavitt wrote:

      Sorry for the OT traffic. Anyone on the list into phone systems and interested in a Merlin Magix system with about 50 desk sets and a voice mail option?

      Contact me off list or point me in the right direction. I'd hate to throw this away if anyone near by could use it.

      Kelly

      _____

      No virus found in this message.
    • Kelly D. Leavitt
      Message 2 of 8 , May 24, 2013
        That was supposed to be off list. If InfoAge wants it, I have approval to donate it to them.

        Kelly

        Message 3 of 8 , May 24, 2013
          >> Is InfoAge a registered non-profit?

          Yes, it's a 501c3.