Re: [midatlanticretro] OT: Merlin Phone systems

    Message 1 of 8 , May 24, 2013
      On 05/24/2013 01:31 PM, telmnstr@... wrote:
      > I tried to find a 5ESS switch for our hackerspace but was never able to. I
      > think I have the contact now to catch one if it's surplused but they're
      > still in service. And the hackerspace is gone.

      If one pops up near me that you don't want for yourself, I will make room
      for it here.

      Shame about the hackerspace. :-(

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
      New Kensington, PA
    • Kelly D. Leavitt
      Message 2 of 8 , May 24, 2013
        It is in Lafayette, NJ. Supports up to 12 incoming pots lines and 50 or so extensions. Is InfoAge a registered non-profit?

        Kelly

        From: Ben Greenfield <ben@...>
        Sender: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 13:09:48 -0400
        To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>

        Hey Kelly,

        I'm a little insterested where is it?

        Thanks,

        Ben

        On May 24, 2013, at 12:30 PM, Kelly D. Leavitt wrote:

        Sorry for the OT traffic. Anyone on the list into phone systems and interested in a Merlin Magix system with about 50 desk sets and a voice mail option?

        Contact me off list or point me in the right direction. I'd hate to throw this away if anyone near by could use it.

        Kelly

        _____

        No virus found in this message.
      • Kelly D. Leavitt
        Message 3 of 8 , May 24, 2013
          That was supposed to be off list. If InfoAge wants it, I have approval to donate it to them.

          Kelly

          Message 4 of 8 , May 24, 2013
            >> Is InfoAge a registered non-profit?

            Yes, it's a 501c3.