Looking for some post-VCF help,

  • BOYD BORRILL
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2006
      Hello All.
      Evan suggested that I post this request here.
      I am speaking at VCF next month but transportation is a real problem for me. If I could get a ride from the VCF site on Sunday, May 14th to almost anywhere on Long Island (the further east the better) it would help a great deal. I'm nearly 75 years old and in somewha ill health so I can't drive anymore.  My Son and his family live in Center Moriches, on the south shore just west of the Hamptons. Originally, he was supposed to pick me up on Sunday and take me to his house for a couple days visit (and to eat some fresh fish). I will fly from Islip to Indianapolis on Tuesday, the 16th. The problems is that his schedule has ben changed and he is commited to all his time except Sunday and just won't be able to pick me up. If I can find a ride to somewhere on Long Island there would be two drivers able to pick me up.
      There must be someone in MARCH who can help me out.
      My email address is:b.r.borrill@...
      My phone number is: (812) 336-6380
      Thanks
      Ray
      PS even though this stupid ISP requires that I use my full name everybody in the world who knows me calls me by my middle name which is (obviously) Ray

      Pioneer Purveyor of Personal Processing Power