Store is open! / was: RE: [midatlanticretro] T-shirts! Get yer MARCH t-shirts!

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 16 7:48 PM

      To start, I listed a men's white t-shirt and women's white t-shirt (in adult/kid sizes), a khaki baseball hat, and a mousepad.  All items are $3 over the base price.  That's our club profit.  So let the buying begin!

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 16 8:30 PM
        Evan Koblentz wrote:

        > http://www.cafepress.com/marchclubstore
        >
        > To start, I listed a men's white t-shirt and women's white t-shirt (in
        > adult/kid sizes), a khaki baseball hat, and a mousepad. All items are
        > $3 over the base price. That's our club profit. So let the buying begin!

        Hooray! Yet another way to go broke!
      • Greg N Shari
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 17 12:47 AM
          How about adding a coffee mug? I know I would pick up a couple of those.

          Greg

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 17 12:57 AM
            Done!

            I added a large mug and a small one.  I also added a button, a rectangular magnet, and an oval sticker.

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 17 1:04 AM
              Also, the less expensive items (buttons, magnets, stickers) have an appropriately lesser mark-up price of $1-$2.