Re: [midatlanticretro] Oops, extra power cord from the workshop!

  • Jeff Galinat
    Message 1 of 6 , May 19 2:38 PM
      Hi Dave,
        I have at least 100 black cords myself but that isn't the point.  It isn't mine, I took it in error and someone may be looking for it.  That was the point.  Besides some purist may want the white cord as it may be original with some equipment.  How do I know?
      Regards,
      Jeff

      On 5/19/2013 4:46 PM, Dave McGuire wrote:

      Seriously?

      If anyone needs any of those, I have probably 300-400 here.