Oops, extra power cord from the workshop!

  • jgalinat2004
    Message 1 of 6 , May 19, 2013
      Hi all,
      I just unpacked my stuff from the workshop yesterday and it appears I have an extra white IEC C13 type power cord (standard PC type). I believe I only came with one. It could be Doug's, Ian's, Jeff J's or Jon's as they were working by me. If you are missing said cord, please contact me off list with your mailing address & I will get it back to you. Sorry for the oversight.
      Regards,
      Jeff Galinat
      Message 2 of 6 , May 19, 2013
        Seriously?

        If anyone needs any of those, I have probably 300-400 here.

        Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
        New Kensington, PA

        On May 19, 2013, at 4:41 PM, "jgalinat2004" <jgalinat@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        > I just unpacked my stuff from the workshop yesterday and it appears I have an extra white IEC C13 type power cord (standard PC type). I believe I only came with one. It could be Doug's, Ian's, Jeff J's or Jon's as they were working by me. If you are missing said cord, please contact me off list with your mailing address & I will get it back to you. Sorry for the oversight.
        > Regards,
        > Jeff Galinat

      • Cory Smelosky
        Message 3 of 6 , May 19, 2013
          On 19 May 2013, at 16:46, "Dave McGuire" <Mcguire@...> wrote:

          > Seriously?
          >
          > If anyone needs any of those, I have probably 300-400 here.

          I'd be surprised by that number…but I'm acquiring quite a few…

          Nowhere near that huber, but still quite a few. ;)

          Message 4 of 6 , May 19, 2013
            On 05/19/2013 04:49 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:
            >> Seriously?
            >>
            >> If anyone needs any of those, I have probably 300-400 here.
            >
            > I'd be surprised by that number…but I'm acquiring quite a few…
            >
            > Nowhere near that huber, but still quite a few. ;)

            You haven't been here. ;) You know those big plastic bins with the folding
            lids? I have six or seven of those packed tightly full of nothing but power
            cords.

            Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
            New Kensington, PA
          • Cory Smelosky
            Message 5 of 6 , May 19, 2013
              On Sun, 19 May 2013, Dave McGuire wrote:

              > On 05/19/2013 04:49 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:
              >>> Seriously?
              >>>
              >>> If anyone needs any of those, I have probably 300-400 here.
              >>
              >> I'd be surprised by that number…but I'm acquiring quite a few…
              >>
              >> Nowhere near that huber, but still quite a few. ;)
              >
              > You haven't been here. ;) You know those big plastic bins with the folding
              > lids? I have six or seven of those packed tightly full of nothing but power
              > cords.

              I need to get there! How easily I can is determined by what's currently
              in my pile.

              In a month or so I should be able to travel.

              > -Dave
              >
              > --
              > Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
              > New Kensington, PA

              Cory Smelosky
              http://gewt.net/ Personal stuff
              http://gimme-sympathy.org Experiments
            • Jeff Galinat
              Message 6 of 6 , May 19, 2013
                Hi Dave,
                  I have at least 100 black cords myself but that isn't the point.  It isn't mine, I took it in error and someone may be looking for it.  That was the point.  Besides some purist may want the white cord as it may be original with some equipment.  How do I know?
                Regards,
                Jeff