[rescue] free sparc/usparc systems, 19" rack, parts (fwd)

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2013
      From another list.

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 17:07:27 -0500
      From: Ross Lonstein <ross-sunhelp@...>
      To: The Rescue List <rescue@...>
      Subject: [rescue] free sparc/usparc systems, 19" rack, parts

      Everything located in 12203 or 10032. I travel along the NYS Thruway
      and the Route 4/17 and Pallisades corridors of Northern NJ

      I'm cleaning out the closet and want to give these a home:
      - Sun SparcStation 5/170MHz
      - Tatung SparcStation 20 clone (4x75MHz?)
      - Sun Ultra 1e
      - Sun Ultra 2 (2x400MHz)
      - Sun Ultra 60 (2x450MHz, Elite 3d)
      - Ultra 5 (360MHz?)
      I haven't fired them up recently so specs are from memory but all are
      maxed- or nearly maxed-out and in very good cosmetic shape except for
      the Tatung which has a loose faceplate.

      I also have a box of assorted sbus cards, mbus cards, and dimms. I
      have another box of miscellaneous PC parts and various cables. And
      there is a Baystack 303 switch, a Cisco 2900XL, and a WYSE-55
      terminal. A DAT drive and a Dell VS80 DLT.

      I have a full-height 19" rack on locking casters equipped with two
      ventilated shelves that I would like someone to save from the
      scrappers. No identifying marks but it's heavy steel with a dark beige
      powder coat. You'll have to pick this one up in 12203, it won't fit in
      my car.

      Email me off-list.

      - Ross
      rescue list - http://www.sunhelp.org/mailman/listinfo/rescue