Re: Stuff for trade tomorrow...

  • corey986
    Message 1 of 7 , May 17, 2013
      I think your right. Next times need to pull my glasses out to read the letters on the chip or look at the schematic.

      When i was figuring out what i needed, I just put "558 IC" into my eBay app on my phone and got back it was something different than just a quad timer.

      I guess now I maybe able to find one with the correct date.

      Sometimes technology doesn't make it easier it creates work or confuses you.

      Thanks,
      Corey