Re: [midatlanticretro] FREE computer software books, etc.

  • Rolf Levenbach
    Message 1 of 10 , May 17, 2013
      I can pick up some or all of this stuff (I live in Middlesex). I'll call tomorrow.
      Rolf

      On May 17, 2013, at 12:08 PM, rich_4_ever wrote:

      FREE

      Many free computer books, manuals, educational texts, magazines, software and (a little) hardware.

      Examples;

      Oracle 8 DBA course and other manuals.
      Informix 7 DBA manuals
      AT&T Unix manuals
      Various O'Reilly books
      Unix Expert magazines
      PC (DOS) games
      5.25" Floppies NIB
      Miscellaneous cables and small hardware
      MSDOS 6.2 Upgrade NIB

      Around five boxes of stuff in good condition. Pickup at my home only - no delivery.
      If interested I would like all this removed by Thursday, 23 May 2013 (recycling pickup is the next morning).

      Questions? Call me 908-202-3740
      Rich Skoba, South Plainfield, NJ.

      Message 2 of 10 , May 17, 2013
        >> I can pick up some or all of this stuff (I live in Middlesex). I'll call tomorrow.

        Hi Rolf. We haven't seen you in a while. Can you attend our workshop this weekend?
      • Rolf Levenbach
        Message 3 of 10 , May 18, 2013

          On May 17, 2013, at 9:05 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:

          >> I can pick up some or all of this stuff (I live in Middlesex). I'll call tomorrow.

          Hi Rolf. We haven't seen you in a while. Can you attend our workshop this weekend?

          .
           I have some other plans this weekend, unfortunately. I'll try and make the next one.

          Rolf