Heads up on what I can bring, swap, fix

  • DougCrawford
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2013
      - S-100 Pegasus II w/ spare 8" drives, manuals
      DP-CPU, TheLastMemory 64K board. D4S floppy board
      - 8" SIG/M collection
      - Kaypro II with video retrace issue
      - Some MACs and parts
      - Broken Commodore 1571 drive

      Some of the stuff shown here that I may swap.

      http://s665.photobucket.com/user/dmemphis/library/Swap

      If anything particularly interests you, contact me off line
      to insure I bring it along.

      ***
      Also plan to support the effort with desk lights, magnifiers,
      outlet strips and cords, and various tech tools.
    • DougCrawford
      Message 2 of 2 , May 17, 2013
        One more, a working but rough GRiD 1520. No memory...Don't ask.