RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: ksr33 for a song in White Plains...

  • Bill Sudbrink
    Message 1 of 6 , May 17, 2013
      corey986 wrote:

      > Too Bad it doesn't have the punch... it teletype only :-(

      Yes, that's what KSR (keyboard send-receive) is all about.
      However, it looks to be in very good shape and adding a punch/
      reader is not a hard task. Looking at the picture again, I
      am very curious what is in the rack that is next to it.

      Bill S.
      Message 2 of 6 , May 17, 2013
        >> I am very curious what is in the rack that is next to it.

        You read my mind! I emailed the seller asking what other gear there is. Waiting for reply.

        PS, I forget, are you able to go to our workshop this weekend?
      • Bill Sudbrink
        Message 3 of 6 , May 17, 2013
          Evan Koblentz wrote:
          > PS, I forget, are you able to go to our workshop this weekend?

          Sorry, no. Between work and family about the only hobby
          activity I can manage these days is scanning Craig's list
          while I'm waiting for full system rebuilds at work. I
          "poach" on the North Jersey Craig's list sometimes. My
          dad (who has been to a couple of VCF Easts) lives up your
          way and will (if I beg/bribe him) occasionally grab something
          for me.

          Hope you guys have a good time, somebody take pictures,

          Bill S.
          Message 4 of 6 , May 17, 2013
            >> I emailed the seller asking what other gear there is. Waiting for reply.

            Heard back. They said: "We threw out most of it.  We still have two Macintoshes."

            Sigh...