Re: ksr33 for a song in White Plains...

  • corey986
    Message 1 of 6 , May 17, 2013
      Too Bad it doesn't have the punch... it teletype only :-(

      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Sudbrink" <wh.sudbrink@...> wrote:

      > http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/ele/3807785760.html

    • Bill Sudbrink
      Message 2 of 6 , May 17, 2013
        corey986 wrote:

        > Too Bad it doesn't have the punch... it teletype only :-(

        Yes, that's what KSR (keyboard send-receive) is all about.
        However, it looks to be in very good shape and adding a punch/
        reader is not a hard task. Looking at the picture again, I
        am very curious what is in the rack that is next to it.

        Bill S.
        Message 3 of 6 , May 17, 2013
          >> I am very curious what is in the rack that is next to it.

          You read my mind! I emailed the seller asking what other gear there is. Waiting for reply.

          PS, I forget, are you able to go to our workshop this weekend?
        • Bill Sudbrink
          Message 4 of 6 , May 17, 2013
            Evan Koblentz wrote:
            > PS, I forget, are you able to go to our workshop this weekend?

            Sorry, no. Between work and family about the only hobby
            activity I can manage these days is scanning Craig's list
            while I'm waiting for full system rebuilds at work. I
            "poach" on the North Jersey Craig's list sometimes. My
            dad (who has been to a couple of VCF Easts) lives up your
            way and will (if I beg/bribe him) occasionally grab something
            for me.

            Hope you guys have a good time, somebody take pictures,

            Bill S.
            Message 5 of 6 , May 17, 2013
              >> I emailed the seller asking what other gear there is. Waiting for reply.

              Heard back. They said: "We threw out most of it.  We still have two Macintoshes."

              Sigh...