ksr33 for a song in White Plains...

  • Bill Sudbrink
    Message 1 of 6 , May 16, 2013
    • corey986
      Message 2 of 6 , May 17, 2013
        Too Bad it doesn't have the punch... it teletype only :-(

        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Sudbrink" <wh.sudbrink@...> wrote:

        > http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/ele/3807785760.html

      • Bill Sudbrink
        Message 3 of 6 , May 17, 2013
          corey986 wrote:

          > Too Bad it doesn't have the punch... it teletype only :-(

          Yes, that's what KSR (keyboard send-receive) is all about.
          However, it looks to be in very good shape and adding a punch/
          reader is not a hard task. Looking at the picture again, I
          am very curious what is in the rack that is next to it.

          Bill S.
          Message 4 of 6 , May 17, 2013
            >> I am very curious what is in the rack that is next to it.

            You read my mind! I emailed the seller asking what other gear there is. Waiting for reply.

            PS, I forget, are you able to go to our workshop this weekend?
          • Bill Sudbrink
            Message 5 of 6 , May 17, 2013
              Evan Koblentz wrote:
              > PS, I forget, are you able to go to our workshop this weekend?

              Sorry, no. Between work and family about the only hobby
              activity I can manage these days is scanning Craig's list
              while I'm waiting for full system rebuilds at work. I
              "poach" on the North Jersey Craig's list sometimes. My
              dad (who has been to a couple of VCF Easts) lives up your
              way and will (if I beg/bribe him) occasionally grab something
              for me.

              Hope you guys have a good time, somebody take pictures,

              Bill S.
              Message 6 of 6 , May 17, 2013
                >> I emailed the seller asking what other gear there is. Waiting for reply.

                Heard back. They said: "We threw out most of it.  We still have two Macintoshes."

                Sigh...