Re: [midatlanticretro] MARCHins @ Dayton this weekend

  • Matt Patoray
    Message 1 of 4 , May 14, 2013
      Not the Dayton HamVention but the Early Television Foundation convention. Which is in Hilliard OH near Columbus.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 14, 2013, at 10:08 PM, "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> wrote:

      Apparently 3 or 4 of our members are attending Dayton Hamvention this weekend ... Alex J., Matt P., Matt R., and (I think) Will D. ... plus several of our museum neighbors from NJARC and OMARC. Hopefully they'll all connect out there.

    • Cory Smelosky
      Message 2 of 4 , May 14, 2013
        On Wed, 15 May 2013, Matt Patoray wrote:

        > Not the Dayton HamVention but the Early Television Foundation convention. Which is in Hilliard OH near Columbus.

        I'm a bit closer to that!

        My interests are more retrocomputing and vintage audio, though.

        --
        Cory Smelosky
        http://gewt.net/ Personal stuff
        Message 3 of 4 , May 15, 2013
          >> Not the Dayton HamVention but the Early Television Foundation convention.

          Close enough; same difference. Only computers matter. :)